Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I'm back

I’ve always fancied writing a blog.  I’ve started, tried, written posts but not published them.  Hell, I can’t even keep a journal with any consistency.  It’s always a goal of mine, but I always fall short.  Writing gives me anxiety.  So, I avoid it. 


My dear friend Sue was an amazing writer.  She expressed herself in a way that was so artistic and beautiful.  I admired this about Sue and in the past few months, I’ve been thinking of her so much.  I started a journal called Dear Sue.  I write in it when I want to talk with her, seek her advice, or simply to be inspired.  As the anniversary of her death looms, I’ve been pushing myself to write more.  I know she’s smiling down on me…often giving me hilarious ideas and helping me to see more than one side of any situation.  I miss you, Sue.  All the time.  This one's for you.


this is a bear that sue decorated at Free Arts that lives with our friend kris now.  
i spotted it one day recently in Kris' studio and it took my breath away.  
i had forgotten about it, and was filled with emotion when i saw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment